Soothe Compromised Skin
Designed with natural health professionals to soothe broken or compromised skin.
Usage Methods: Dilute & apply directly to compromised skin, massage into scar tissue
Research & Fun Facts
- Bleeding occurs when all the layers of the skin are broken. Cuts and scrapes should be cleaned of debris, then covered with a dressing to avoid infection.
- Bruising / internal bleeding occurs anytime the body undergoes blunt trauma. The blood from small traumas is quickly carried away, but larger trauma can lead to pooled blood and bruising. Increasing blood flow early on and allowing the body to carry damaged blood away can help decrease bruising and associated pain significantly.
- Try applying a small amount of Soothing to an adhesive bandage
Contains: Geranium, Lavender & Helichrysum
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.