Concentration and focus
Increase clarity and focus during any activity, from work to all-night homework sessions.
Usage Methods: Diffuse, apply small amount on wrist in dilution, massage into abdomen
Research & Fun Facts
- Concentration can be difficult, especially when studying for a test or working towards a deadline. Planning out your time beforehand and taking regular breaks can aid in concentration.
- Another good way to aid concentration is to follow the thoughts in your mind. That may sound counter-intuitive, but often, once you have written down your thoughts and considered everything your mind wants to consider, it will allow you to focus on a single task.
- Eternal Flame is a similar blend that has a different smell profile
- Refreshing Wind is a woodsy alertness blend, as opposed to the more floral Eternal Flame
Contains: Pine, Spruce, Cedarwood, Peppermint, Lemon, Bergamot & Neroli
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.