Lemon eucalyptus, citronella, litsea cubeba, and others mix to ward off biting bugs in the heat of summer.
Usage Methods: Add to spray bottle with water, spray clothing/exposed skin/bedding/equipment. 4-10% dilution depending on quantity of bugs.
Research & Fun Facts
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is categorized by the EPA as a 2-hour bug repellent - which means that it is both safe to use and effective against pests when applied regularly.
- Both geranium and citronella have been used as bug repellants. To repel house bugs like spiders, any potent essential oil (like peppermint) will work.
- Chests made of cedar are prized for their ability to repel moths, which may eat fibers of stored clothing.
- Some people have "sweet skin" and will always get bitten more by bugs.
Contains: Lemon Eucalyptus, Palmarosa, Tea Tree, Citronella, Lemongrass, Litsea Cubeba, Melissa Leaf
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.