Hours of Alertness
Cedarwood, peppermint, and spikes of other bright oils makes Eternal Flame a blend of choice for long nights or important meetings. With neroli and rose for a warm scent.
Usage Methods: Diffuse, apply small amount on wrist in 5% dilution, massage into abdomen
Research & Fun Facts
- It can be hard to concentrate for an upcoming test or exam. For some people whose minds consistently change direction, concentration can be extremely difficult. Eternal Flame has oils that help with focus.
- This blend contains rosemary, which should not be used with a history of epilepsy.
- Refreshing Wind is a similar blend that has a different smell profile. Eternal Flame is a floral, warm blend, while Refreshing Wind has woody, cool tones.
Contains: Pine, Black Spruce, Cedar, Orange, Peppermint, Black Pepper, Rosemary & Neroli
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.