One of our most popular blends. Based on the ancient recipe used by corpse robbers in the time of the plague, with updates informed by modern research.
Usage Methods: Mix into cleaning solutions, add to hand sanitizer/hand soap, diffuse for greater protection.
Research & Fun Facts
- Clove was used in dental practices traditionally because of its anti-infective properties as well as its high eugenol content, which numbs oral tissues on contact
- Tradition holds that during the time of the Black Plague, a group of grave robbers were caught and sentenced to death. They were granted pardon for their crimes on one condition - reveal the secret of how they avoided contracting the disease. The robbers revealed that they were spice traders and had anointed themselves with a mixture of spices to protect against illness. While the exact recipe has been lost, many modern herbal remedies combine research from modern medicine with the inspirational story of the thieves.
- Germs, mold, and viruses can be spread through contact with air, water, blood, other people, and other contact surfaces. Airborne pathogens can be spread when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or even breathes. Some pathogens can live on surfaces, untreated, for days.
Contains: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Peppermint & Oregano.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.