Uplifting, brings positive memories
Twelve citrus oils brighten the gloomiest day. Citrus with a touch of vanilla.
Usage Methods: Diffuse, rub into hands and breathe deep. Smell directly from the bottle.
Research & Fun Facts
- D-limonene, the primary ingredient in citrus oils, may have the ability to help people be more kind and honest when diffused in sub-olfactory levels (see The Smell of Virtue, Liljenquist, BYU)
- Citrus Dreams smells somewhat like an orange creamsicle, or orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream mixed together
- Neroli, one of the ingredients in Citrus Dreams, is a citrus oil - but unlike most citrus oils, it does not come from the fruit of a tree: it comes from the blossoms of the orange tree.
- Most citrus oils are cold-pressed from the peel of fruit, instead of being steam-distilled
- Citrus oils will dissipate immediately without a base note to keep them together. This blend is made completely of citrus oils with a touch of vanilla, which is a base
- This blend may cause topical photosensitivy
Contains: Bergamot, Mandarin, Clementine, Lemon, Orange, Tangerine, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Key Lime, Lime, Petitgrain, Vanilla Asolute & Neroli
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
- If the item is damaged or defective
- No returns on food products
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for a return
To start a return, go to our returns page here.